- SKU: 4833592
- Release Date: 04/12/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Our Gang short going to press
- Classic cartoon The Blitz Wolf
- Theatrical trailer
If you're wondering what Citizen Kane might have looked like had it been produced by MGM, we submit for your approval Keeper of the Flame. War correspondent Spencer Tracy is assigned to write the life story of a recently deceased super-patriot. One would suppose that the much-beloved decedent's life would be an open book, yet his widow Katharine Hepburn refuses to release any details concerning her late husband. Tracy gains Hepburn's confidence, and she agrees to help him with his article. Several curious incidents lead Tracy to believe that Hepburn was in some way responsible for her husband's death. While this is not entirely the case, Tracy stumbles upon a truth that has been carefully hidden from the public by the dead man's "damage control" people. Adapted by Donald Ogden Stewart from a novel by I. A. R. Wylie, Keeper of the Flame is perhaps the most dour of the Tracy/Hepburn vehicles; those expecting the usual battle-of-the-sexes repartee between the two stars would be better off with Adam's Rib or Pat and Mike. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Spencer Tracy - Stephen O'Malley
- Katharine Hepburn - Christine Forrest
- Richard Whorf - Clive Kerndon
- Margaret Wycherly - Mrs. Forrest
- Forrest Tucker - Geoffrey Midford