- SKU: 13739243
- Release Date: 04/13/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Insights into the importance of flexibility training in your 50s
- Exercise tips for achieving maximum results
- 40-minute core routine
- Introductory Pilates and Yoga workouts
- Keeping fit fundamentals: Q&A session with medical experts Lisa Callahan, M.D., author of The Fitness Factor; and Lillie Shockney, R.N., author of Breast Cancer Survivors' Club
This program is part of a series designed for women as they enter their fifties and begin to adjust to the changes those years bring to their bodies. Fitness specialist Robyn Stuhr presents a specific workout in each program, along with motivational tips and information about other issues women face as they enter this time in their lives. Model Cindy Joseph demonstrates the easy-to-follow routines that may be tailored to each user's individual fitness level. This program focuses on flexibility and includes both yoga and Pilates exercises that combine to enhance the muscle elasticity that is important for women to maintain. ~ Sarah Block, Rovi