- SKU: 28891648
- Release Date: 07/15/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In this drama, a blue collar steelworker marries a wealthy socialite. It all begins after he saves two workers during a factory accident. To thank him, the boss invites him to dinner where he meets the boss's lovely daughter. She is so impressed by him that she vows that he will be hers in one month. She is correct and they marry. Unfortunately, he finds that her appetite for extravagances is insatiable. This begins to wear him down, financially and emotionally until he becomes a 'kept husband.' Eventually he convinces her to settle down, respect him, and live on his humble salary with no help from her wealthy papa. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dorothy Mackaill - Dorothy "Dot" Parker
- Joel McCrea - Dick Brunton
- Robert McWade - Arthur Parker
- Florence Roberts - Mrs. Henrietta Parker
- Clara Kimball Young - Mrs. Post