- SKU: 5619112
- Release Date: 08/14/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary with Director Ben Wheatley and Writer Amy Jump
- Commentary with Actors Neil Maskell, Myanna Buring and Michael Smiley
- Making Of
Simmering marital tensions and unexpected complications weigh heavily on the conscience of a seasoned contract killer in this dark thriller from Down Terrace director Ben Wheatley. An ex-soldier in desperate need of work, Jay (Neil Maskell) is hosting a dinner party with his wife, Shel (MyAnna Buring), when the conversation with guests Gal (Michael Smiley) and Fiona (Emma Fryer) turns suddenly combative. In the aftermath of the incident, Gal proposes to Jay that they both earn a hearty payday by accepting a few well-timed contract jobs. Meanwhile, as the pair go to work getting a lock on their targets, Jay finds himself increasingly distracted by domestic issues and his growing desire to be a good father. Jay's paternal instincts drive him to violent extremes, however, when he makes a shocking discovery about one of the men on his list. Later, after finding a new tool to get the job done, the details of Jay's latest assignment begin to take on deeply ominous undertones. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Neil Maskell - Jay
- Michael Smiley - Gal
- MyAnna Buring - Shel
- Harry Simpson - Sam
- Struan Rodger - The Client
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.