- SKU: 7136459
- Release Date: 05/31/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Edmund... A Pivotal Role" with actor Patrick Mower
- Notes from director and producer Tony Davenall
Patrick Magee plays the aging and confused monarch in this made-for-television adaptation of one of Shakespeare's most resonant tragedies. When aging King Lear (Patrick Magee) asks his children to profess their love for him so he may divide his estate accordingly, his youngest daughter, Cordelia (Wendy Allnutt), gives an answer that speaks of modesty and practicality, while Regan (Ann Lynn) and Goneril (Beth Harris) offer more flowery tributes. Lear mistakes Cordelia's good sense for contempt and forces her to leave his land, while Regan and Goneril are allowed to divide his holdings; however, it isn't until much later than Lear sees the error of his ways, and comes to understand his older daughters are using his growing senility for their own purposes. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Patrick Magee - King Lear
- Ronald Radd
- Patrick Mower
- Wendy Allnutt
- Ann Lynn