- SKU: 26756236
- Release Date: 02/24/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The King of the Wild Horses
Producer Hal Roach was known for his comic shorts; however, his first foray into the world of features wasn't a comedy, but a Western. Naturally, it wasn't your typical Western -- the star was Rex, the Wonder Horse. Rex is Black, a wild stallion who is the leader of a herd near the Mexican border. Cowboy Billy Blair (Leon Bary) is determined to capture Black, but the horse is too fast and crafty for him. Cowboy and horse ultimately form a common bond during a forest fire as Black is trapped and Blair shows him a way out. Black becomes devoted to Blair. Ranch foreman Wade Galvin (Pat Hartigan) is secretly a horse thief, and he tries to put the blame for his crimes on Blair. With the help of Black, Galvin is rounded up and proven to be the guilty party. Blair wins the love of pretty Mary Fielding (Edna Murphy), and Black is allowed to return to the wild. Hal Roach himself wrote the story to this film. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rex the Wonder Horse - Himself
- James Finlayson - Jack Belcher
- Oliver Hardy - Sharkey Nye
- Barbara Kent - Toby Belcher
- Theodore Von Eltz - Spider O'Day