- SKU: 18823613
- Release Date: 10/19/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- The making of kote featurette
- Theatrical trailer
- Deleted scenes
- Sneak previews
- Director & cast commentary track
- The art of kote featurette
This independently produced drama from director Andrew P. Jones travels back to the Great Depression of the 1930s. It tells the sad saga of Homer Hobbs (Tyson Beckford), a young African-American man who wraps up a two-year jail sentence and returns home to his dead-end small town with a complete lack of prospects. Instinctively, Homer develops a rapport and begins to stick together with four other people roughly in the same boat as he is: Clarence (Glynn Turman), a zero who longs to be someone significant; Gracie (Lynn Whitfield), a down-and-out boarding-house owner who harbors a shocking secret; Benny (Reginald T. Dorsey), a street hustler who plans to relocate to sunny Florida and start afresh; and Lucy (Linara Washington), a woman whose scandalous past threatens to destroy the lives of those around her. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tyson Beckford - Homer Hobbs
- Linara Washington - Lucy Waters
- Glynn Turman - Clarence
- Lynn Whitfield - Gracie
- Reginald T. Dorsey - Benny Potter
4 out of 4 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.