- SKU: 28894618
- Release Date: 07/15/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
King's Rhapsody was the second screen teaming of beloved British star Anna Neagle and Hollywood's "bad boy" Errol Flynn. Based on a musical play by Ivor Novello, the film casts Flynn as a European prince who falls in love with commoner Neagle. The prince pulls an "Edward VIII" and goes into exile so he may set up house with the woman he loves. When the King dies, Flynn is obliged to return to his throne and marry a hand-picked princess (Patrice Wymore, who was Mrs. Flynn at the time). Years later, the prince, finally free to marry, seeks out Neagle. She still loves him, but sends him on his way, realizing that his true place is with his people. Although Anna Neagle's husband Herbert Wilcox was producer-director of King's Rhapsody, her songs were cut from the final release print, leaving her with literally nothing to do but stand around and look radiant. Perhaps as a result, King's Rhapsody was one of the few Neagle/Wilcox failures. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Anna Neagle - Marta Karillos
- Errol Flynn - King Richard of Laurentia
- Patrice Wymore - Princess Christiane
- Martita Hunt - Queen Mother
- Finlay Currie - King Paul