Kiss and Tail: The Hollywood Jump Off [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 9390553
- Release Date: 07/14/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Double Your Fun: Body double outtakes
- Groupies: Then and Now
- I'm Norwood Young
- Principles of pimping with Don "Magic" Juan
- Honey's breakdown
- Get 'em Ma: How Ma berker really feels about Superhead
- The tale of Fat Nasty
- Sex, cameras and hip-hop
This documentary about the seedy side of the hip-hop industry investigates the rarely seen side of the backstage rap culture. Infamous party-girl Karrine Steffans leads viewers through an intimate look at the world where sex is a means of control - though it can sometimes be a source of power - and offers her insights on how the groupie lifestyle routinely leaves unsuspecting women in shambles. Some media personalities featured in the program include Tyson Beckford, Twista and Akon. ~ Cammila Collar, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Wendy Williams - Narrator