- SKU: 17375234
- Release Date: 10/28/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Booth - a short film by Vatche Arabian
- Re-Animator 1942 (based on H.P. Lovecraft) a short film by Gary Fierro & Justin Tacchi
- Kreating Karloff Bloopers and Outtakes
- Pickman's Model (based on H.P. Lovecraft) a short film by Gary Fierro
- Pickman's Model (the documentary)
- Creatring a Villian
- Frankenstein music video by NOt for nothing
- Karloff souvenir booklet
Follow along as actor Conor Timmis attempts to win the role of Boris Karloff in a proposed film biography of the shape-shifting genre legend by recreating scenes from such classic Karloff films as Frankenstein and The Mummy. After learning the exact specifications of how Karloff was transformed into his most famous characters, Timmis enlists the aid of professional make-up artist Norman Bryn in recreating the classic creature designs of Hollywood make-up legend Jack Pierce. "The Golden Age of Hollywood Horror" is resurrected for the benefit of a whole new generation of fans as Timmis and Bryn pay tribute to the famed character actor who never let a little suffering get in the way of a good performance. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Conor Timmis