- Artist: Various Artists
- SKU: 4674748
- Release Date: 02/26/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Serenade No. 13 for strings in G major ("Eine kleine Nachtmusik"), K. 525~Allegro
- Humoresque No. 7 for piano in G flat major, B. 187/7 (Op. 101/7)
- Etude for piano No. 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
- Kinderszenen No. 7 ("Träumerei"), for piano, Op. 15/7
- Wiegenlied ("Guten Abend, gut Nacht"), song for voice & piano, Op. 49/4
- Song Without Words for piano No. 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
- The Swan (from "Carnival of the Animals"), original (for 2 pianos & ensemble) and arrangements
- Canon and gigue, for 3 violins & continuo in D major, T. 337~Canon
- Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068~Aria
- Largo in F major, instrumental arrangement ("Ombra mai fu" from the opera Serse)
- Minuet in A major, arrangement (after String Quintet in E major, Op.11/5 [aka Op. 13/5], G. 275)
- Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
- Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor ("Pathétique"), Op. 13~Adagio Cantabile