La Poison [DVD] 
- SKU: 23334435
- Release Date: 08/27/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In Poison, one of his half-dozen low-budget melodramas for Poverty Row producer William Steiner, former serial ace Charles Hutchison played Bob Marston, a San Francisco socialite turned amateur detective assigned to apprehend a gang of bootleggers. Staging a raid on the gang's hideout, a secret cave, Bob not only catches the gang leader, but also rescues a lovely kidnap victim, Doris Townsend. The latter was played by Edith Thornton, Hutchison's real-life wife. Czech-born character actor Otto Lederer played the main villain, with Frank Hagney of B-Western infamy as his chief henchman. Poison, which Hutchison had written himself, was distributed to small towns exclusively by the New-Cal Film Corp. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frank S. Hagney - Joe Tracey
- Edith Thornton - Doris Townsend
- Otto Lederer - Gale Preston
- Jack Mathis - Gordon
- John B. O'Brien - Himself