- SKU: 25418904
- Release Date: 09/09/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Closed Captioned
A single father races to avert a disaster after becoming stranded on a speeding train with no brakes in this adrenaline-charged thriller from first-time director Omid Nooshin. It's late, and exhausted doctor Lewis Shaler (Dougray Scott) has just caught the last train from London with his young son Max. Although the sudden appearance of a pretty stranger (Kara Tointon) finds tired Lewis perking up, his night takes a turn for the worse when he realizes that the conductor has disappeared, and the brakes have been cut. Before long, Lewis has learned that a dangerous sociopath with a death wish has decided to go out in a fury of speed and fire, and he's determined to take as many innocent passengers with him as possible. Meanwhile, as police fail repeatedly in their efforts to halt the diesel-powered locomotive, the terrified passengers turn desperate, and Lewis prepares to take extreme measures to ensure that he and his son will live to see another day. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dougray Scott - Lewis Shaler
- Kara Tointon - Sarah Barwell
- David Schofield - Peter Carmichael
- Iddo Goldberg - Jan Klimowski
- Lindsay Duncan - Elaine Middleton
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.