- SKU: 25793476
- Release Date: 12/30/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary with writer/co-director Tom Dolby and co-director Tom Williams
- Deleted scenes
An accident during a family gathering over Labor Day weekend in Lake Tahoe, California prompts an aging mother to weight the cost of clinging to her past in this dark independent comedy. It's the holiday weekend, and proud parents Celia (Patricia Clarkson) and Malcolm Green (Chris Mulkey) are overjoyed at the prospect of spending some quality time with their two grown sons (Zachary Booth and Joseph Cross) and their respective partners. Just when it seems that Celia and Malcolm are moving in to the next phase of their lives, however, a sudden tragedy throws the doting mother's plans into total disarray. In the aftermath of that unforeseen catastrophe, Celia realizes that the only way to move forward may be to finally let go of the historical estate that houses some of her most cherished memories. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Patricia Clarkson - Celia Green
- Zachary Booth - Theo Green
- Chris Mulkey - Malcolm
- Joseph Cross - Roger Green
- Devon Graye - Luke Caswell