- SKU: 22777185
- Release Date: 11/26/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Bonus Disc:
- Playtime in Paris (Catherine Varlin / 1962 / 27'
- A Distant Gaze/... (Jean Ravel / 1964 / 12')
- Exercise In Direct Cinema (1962 / 5'), featuring Pierre Lhomme
- Deleted scenes
In this non-traditional documentary about Paris, instead of covering the usual sights and sounds of the city, writer/director Chris Marker takes his film crew to the streets and interviews people on the spot and in their homes. Comments range from the French-Algerian conflict and the stock market to everyday problems of housing, homelessness, working conditions, and moral and religious observations. Although the classic art and culture that made Paris famous worldwide is discussed, the primary focus is on how Parisians look at themselves and their everyday lives. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Yves Montand - Narrator (French version)
- Simone Signoret - Narrator (English version)