- SKU: 14944545
- Release Date: 04/25/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Facets Cine-Notes collectible booklet
- Scene selection
Lemonade Joe is a sweet-natured Czechoslovakian spoof of Hollywood westerns. Hero Lemonade Joe (Carl Fiala) is so named because he refuses to drink the "hard stuff" when he saunters into the local saloon. The plot exaggerates all the supposedly standard cowboy cliches, including dance hall girls with golden hearts, masked rustlers, and the sundown showdown. Halfway through, director Oldrich Lipsky (a graduate of Prague's Satirical Theatre) has nowhere further to go and begins repeating himself--then finds that he has to take certain plot threads seriously in order to expedite a happy ending. Nonetheless, the overall cheerfulness and virtuosity of the project won Lemonade Joe plenty of critical praise in 1966 (the year of its American release, though it actually was made two years earlier). ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Olga Schoberova - Winifred Goodman
- Kveta Fialova - Tornado Lou
- Rudolf Deyl - Doug Badman
- Karel Effa - Panjo Kid
- Josef Hlinomaz - Grimpo