- SKU: 16217041
- Release Date: 02/26/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Includes extended interviews with former Annie stars
- Additional performances with reunited orphans
- Slideshow of stills from the original Broadway show
- Closed Captioned
Join filmmakers Gil Cates Jr. and Julie Stevens as they set out to speak with over 40 women who appeared in the hit musical Annie as young children while simultaneously exploring the benefits and drawbacks of entering into show business at such a tender age. As a child, co-director Stevens portrayed an orphan in both the Broadway production of Annie and the national tour. Years later, she would set out to see what became of the dozens of women who played orphans in the Broadway production between 1977 and 1983. From their performances in the production to the effect that the hectic schedule had on their childhoods, family lives, and future career prospects, this film offers an intimate look at a major production that helped thousands of children launch their careers in show business. In addition to interviews with Annie creators Martin Charnin and Charles Strouse, actresses Sarah Jessica Parker and Martha Byrne, recording artist Joanna Pacitti, songwriter Danielle Brisebois, and MSNBC anchor Dara Brown all discuss what it was like to appear as orphans in the beloved, long-running production. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Martha Byrne
- Allison Smith
- Danielle Brisebois
- Charles Strouse