Lightning Range [DVD] 
- SKU: 28896707
- Release Date: 07/15/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Poverty Row entrepreneur Victor Adamson (hiding behind the pseudonym of Denver Dixon) once again managed to release a completely incomprehensible Western filled to the brim with tired old clichés and the most wooden acting this side of cigar-store Indians. Silent screen cowboy Buddy Roosevelt reached perhaps the nadir of his career with this film, in which he plays a deputy marshal trailing a gang of claim jumping murderers lead by pudgy Olin Francis. There is something about a girl (Patsy Bellamy), who must marry in order to cash in on an inheritance; a scheming woman (Anne Howard), who wants the valuable land for herself; and sundry other Western shenanigans, few of which, when strung together by the inept Adamson, make any sense. Strangely, most of the action is sans hero Roosevelt, who remains nameless and is knocked out cold early on in the proceedings. The tired comedy relief is provided by the toothless Si Jenks, and the director briefly appears, Hitchcock style, as a townsman. Typically, supporting actor Bartlett Carré's name is misspelled in the film's credits. Although released in 1934, Lightning Range was filmed a year earlier. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Buddy Roosevelt - U. S. Marshal
- Patsy Bellamy - Dorothy Horton
- Lafe McKee - Judge Williams
- Olin Francis - Black Pete
- Si Jenks - Hezekiah Simmons