- SKU: 17541448
- Release Date: 10/27/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Exclusive, Never-Before-Seen Footage
- Update: Team Lioness on Capitol Hill
- Filmmaker Biographies
- The Changing Role of Women in the Military
Official U.S. policy dictates that female soldiers are forbidden from engaging in direct ground combat, and in this documentary filmmakers Meg McLagen and Daria Sommers explore the reasons why the women of Team Lioness were dispatched on missions with all male combat units during the Iraq War. Despite the fact that these brave heroines received almost no combat training before being deployed to Iraq on non-combat duty, they played a crucial role in diffusing tensions with local civilians while frequently becoming caught up in deadly ground skirmishes. With this film, McLagen and Sommers pay tribute to the unsung women of war who risked their lives for the cause of freedom yet received virtually no public recognition for their bravery and sacrifice. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi