- SKU: 19865618
- Release Date: 01/24/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Introduction by Jean Rollin (2 min.)
- Interview with Natalie Perry (10 min.)
- 20-page booklet with an essay by Tim Lucas, editor of Video Watchdog
- Original theatrical trailer
- Original trailers of four other Rollin films
A man discovers that his dreams have become reality, only to learn that they have a deadly undercurrent, in this horror story for adults. Pierre (Jean-Lou Philippe) is haunted by a persistent dream in which he spends the night with a beautiful women in a white gown who lives in an ancient mansion, though she invariably awakes with no memory of him. Pierre is convinced that his dream has some basis in his past, but his mother scoffs at the notion. One day, Pierre sees a photograph in a perfume advertisement that looks just like the mansion he's seen in his dreams, and he arranges to meet the woman who took the pictures at a movie theater. While he waits for her, he encounters the mysterious woman in white, and as he follows her, he discovers a strange coven of the living dead -- a band of beautiful women who need to drink human blood to survive. Lips of Blood was directed by the French master of erotic terror, Jean Rollin. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Bisciglia
- Nathalie Perrey
- Willy Braque
- Annie Belle - Jennifer
- Marie Pierre Castel