- SKU: 8909915
- Release Date: 07/08/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Alternate ending
- Deleted scenes
- Trailer gallery
Two brothers are victimized by a weak and jealous man in this drama shot on location in Louisiana. Beaux Dupuis (Jonathan Schaech) lives on a houseboat with his brother Pemon (Fred Koehler) in the swamps of Cajun country. Beaux is a handsome and responsible man who supports his family by running a bait shop and looks after Pemon, who is mentally handicapped. Beaux used to love Mary-Louise (Tamara Braun), a dark-eyed beauty, but she's recently married local ne'er do well Carl Lebauve (Jeremy Davidson), who has a mean streak and a jealous nature. As it happens, Carl has reason to suspect Mary-Louise -- she still stops by the Dupuis home occasionally to bring snacks for Pemon, and is sometimes tempted into infidelity by Beaux. Carl's father is the local sheriff, and when he's killed in the line of duty, his son takes his place; it isn't long before Carl learns Mary-Louise has been having an affair with Beaux, and he uses his new authority to put Pemon behind bars on false change as a way of punishing his big brother. Little Chenier was directed by actress and filmmaker Bethany Ashton Wolf, who co-wrote the screenplay with Jace Johnson, whose short story provided the basis for the story. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johnathon Schaech - Beaux Dupuis
- Tamara Braun - Marie-Louise Lebauve
- Jeremy Davidson - Carl Lebauve
- Clifton Collins Jr. - T-Boy Trahan
- Chris Mulkey - Sheriff Kline Lebauve
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.