- SKU: 17158424
- Release Date: 09/16/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Bonus documentary:
- Inside Out: Portraits of Children
A seven year-old boy who believes he has killed his older brother flees to Coney Island in director Joanna Lipper's remake of the 1953 classic that Francois Truffaut once credited with sparking the French New Wave film movement. Young Lenny is about to turn twelve. Since their father is in prison and their mother works long hours at a nearby nursing home, Lenny and his younger brother Joey often spend long portions of the day unsupervised. In order to celebrate his birthday, Lenny and his friends make plans to ride the world famous Cyclone rollercoaster at the Coney Island amusement park. Joey too wants to ride the Cyclone, but he is too small and won't be permitted onboard even if he does tag along. When Joey defies Lenny's order to stay at home, the scheming older sibling concocts an elaborate prank in order to teach his insolent sibling a message. Much to Lenny's horror, however, the innocent prank goes frightfully awry and Joey now believes that he has killed his older brother. Realizing just how much trouble the terrified Joey could get himself into without proper supervision, Lenny soon sets out for Coney Island in a desperate quest to rescue him before events take a truly tragic turn. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- David Castro - Joey
- Justina Machado - Natalia (Joey & Lenny's Mother)
- Peter Dinklage - Sam (Joey & Lenny's Father)
- Lois Smith - Elizabeth (Social Worker)
- Brendan Sexton III - Frank (Pony Ride Man)