- SKU: 19926355
- Release Date: 04/10/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with Mike Ott, Cory Sacharia and Atsuko Okatsuka
- Deleted scenes
- Official trailer
- Picture gallery
- Screen tests
- Festival promos
A young woman who has lived a life of purpose gets a taste of the pleasures of sloth, American-style, in this independent comedy drama from director Mike Ott. Rintaro (Rintaro Sawamoto) and Atsuko (Atsuko Okatsuka) are two siblings from Japan visiting the United States for the first time. They've come to California to see Manzanar, where their Japanese-American grandfather was interned during World War II, but while driving through the desert, their rental car breaks down and they find themselves stranded in a small town called Littlerock. Rintaro doesn't speak English well and Atsuko doesn't know the language at all, but fortunately the two are befriended by a well-meaning slacker named Cory (Cory Zacharia). Though Cory dreams of moving to Los Angeles and becoming an actor, in the meantime he spends his days drinking beer, smoking pot, and hanging out with his friends. While Rintaro is eager to get out of town, Atsuko finds she likes the freedom of a life without goals and responsibilities, and it doesn't hurt that one of Cory's friends is clearly infatuated with her. When the car is running again, Rintaro is ready to hit the road, but Atsuko decides to stay on in Littlerock, only to discover Cory's life is a bit more complicated than she imagined. Littlerock was an official selection at the American Film Institute's 2010 AFI Fest. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Atsuko Okatsuka - Atsuko Sakamoto
- Cory Zacharia - Cory Lawler
- Rintaro Sawamoto - Rintaro Sakamoto
- Brett L. Tinnes - Jordan Doniel
- Roberto Sanchez - Francisco