- SKU: 24009885
- Release Date: 10/08/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Those familiar with 20th Century-Fox's historical biopic Stanley and Livingstone might find the British silent Livingstone interesting. In the Fox film, the emphasis is on H. M. Stanley, the intrepid newspaperman who trekked into Darkest Africa in the mid-19th century to prove that renowned Scottish explorer David Livingstone was still alive. This 1925 film concentrates on the life and work of Livingstone, played by Douglas Pierce as a boy, and M. A. Weatherell as an adult. Produced on a massive scale and released at 10 reels, Livingstone was truly a "special" so far as the relatively uninspired British silent film industry was concerned. The film was reissued in 1933 with a new title (Stanley) and musical soundtrack. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- M.A. Wetherell - David Livingstone
- Reginald Fox - Gordon Bennett
- Douglas Pierce - David as a Child
- Simeon Stuart - Neil Livingstone