- SKU: 1150277
- Release Date: 08/10/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio Commentary featuring Zwigoff
- Over thiry minutes of unused footage
- Illustrations by Howard Armstrong
- Stills Gallery
- Plus: a Booklet featuring an essay by film critic Michael Sragow
String band leader Howard Armstrong (Louie Bluie) is the joyful, emotive, strutting subject of this tribute by fellow musician and cellist Terry Zwigoff. Filmed at the 1985 Friscofest, Louie's unique Afro-American string band shares the stage with Cab Calloway and with Les Blank and Alan Governar in an entertaining number about the ups and downs of nicotine in Cigarette Blues. Enjoyable for all audiences, Louie Bluie is 60 minutes of happy musical catharsis. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Howard Armstrong
- Ted Bogan