- SKU: 6323551
- Release Date: 04/27/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Additional scenes
- Paris takes center stage in a surprise alternate ending
- 2 music videos: Murphy Lee's Luv Me Baby and Shorty (Put it on the Floor) with Busta Rhymes, Fat Joe, Chingy and Nick Cannon
- The making of Love Don't Cost a Thing
- Theatrical trailer
- Closed Captioned
The sophomore outing for writer/director/actress Troy Beyer, Love Don't Cost a Thing is a romantic teen comedy based on the screenplay for the 1987 Partick Dempsey film Can't Buy Me Love. Nick Cannon stars as Alvin, a brilliant but awkward teenager -- and budding engineer -- who seizes a golden opportunity when popular cheerleader Paris (Christina Milian) wrecks her parents' SUV and is strapped for cash. They strike an agreement: Alvin will do the repairs for free if Paris pretend to be his girlfriend for two weeks, all in the hopes of elevating his social standing. Little does he know, being popular isn't all its cracked up to be. Kal Penn and Steve Harvey co-star. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Nick Cannon - Alvin Johnson
- Christina Milian - Paris Morgan
- Kenan Thompson - Walter Colley
- Kal Penn - Kenneth Warman
- Steve Harvey - Clarence Johnson
1 out of 2 found this review helpful.