- SKU: 16996459
- Release Date: 08/26/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Director's biography
Hanka Ordonowna (Dorota Sialinska) was a famous cabaret singer in Poland in the 1930s, and this film is a dramatized rendering of her adult life. Her husband was an officer in the Polish army, serving in the North African campaigns with the Allied troops. Hanka herself was handling a career that went from being a chorus girl to singing to appearing in movies. Her rise from poverty to stardom was not without its own amount of suffering, as she fought consumption at one point, and the occupying Nazis at another. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dorota Stalinska - Hanka Ordonowna
- Bozena Dykiel - Zula
- Piotr Fronczewski - Fryderyk
- Piotr Garlicki - Igor
- Czeslaw Wollejko - Director of "Quid pro Quo"