- SKU: 21706303
- Release Date: 09/10/2013
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary with Pierce Brosnan & Director Susanne Bier
- Q&A with Pierce Brosnan, Trine Dyrholm, Susanne Bier & Anders Thomas Jensen
- Cast interviews from the Venice Film Festival
- Behind the scenes with Trine Dyrholm
A widowed Englishman working in Denmark and a Danish hairdresser who's been left by her husband forge a fragile romance during a trip to Italy to see their son and daughter get married. Philip (Pierce Brosnan) is a stern businessman who hates living in Denmark, and hasn't seen his son Patrick (Sebastian Jessen) in years. He's in a race to Patrick's wedding in Italy when he has a chance run-in with Ida (Trine Dyrholm) who's recovering from successful chemotherapy treatments when she learns that her husband Leif (Kim Bodnia) has been sleeping with a younger woman. Ida also happens to be the mother of Astrid (Molly Blixt Egelind), Patrick's beautiful bride-to-be. Though initially Philip and Ida appear to have nothing in common, their shared recognition that their children's union may be in trouble before the wedding bells have started to chime leads to an unexpected connection, and a second chance at happiness as they work to set things right. Directed by Susanne Bier (In a Better World, Serena). ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Pierce Brosnan - Philip
- Trine Dyrholm - Ida
- Molly Blixt Egelind - Astrid
- Sebastian Jessen - Patrick
- Paprika Steen - Benedikte
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.