- SKU: 1743169
- Release Date: 09/10/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary with Pierce Brosnan & Director Susanne Bier
- Q&A with Pierce Brosnan, Trine Dyrholm, Susanne Bier & Anders Thomas Jensen
- Cast Interviews from the Venice Film Festival
- Behind the scenes with Trine Dyrholm
A widowed Englishman working in Denmark and a Danish hairdresser who's been left by her husband forge a fragile romance during a trip to Italy to see their son and daughter get married. Philip (Pierce Brosnan) is a stern businessman who hates living in Denmark, and hasn't seen his son Patrick (Sebastian Jessen) in years. He's in a race to Patrick's wedding in Italy when he has a chance run-in with Ida (Trine Dyrholm) who's recovering from successful chemotherapy treatments when she learns that her husband Leif (Kim Bodnia) has been sleeping with a younger woman. Ida also happens to be the mother of Astrid (Molly Blixt Egelind), Patrick's beautiful bride-to-be. Though initially Philip and Ida appear to have nothing in common, their shared recognition that their children's union may be in trouble before the wedding bells have started to chime leads to an unexpected connection, and a second chance at happiness as they work to set things right. Directed by Susanne Bier (In a Better World, Serena). ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Pierce Brosnan - Philip
- Trine Dyrholm - Ida
- Molly Blixt Egelind - Astrid
- Sebastian Jessen - Patrick
- Paprika Steen - Benedikte
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.