- SKU: 22014048
- Release Date: 08/22/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
20th Century-Fox's first "Jones Family" series entry for 1938 was the six-reel Love on a Budget. Back in their usual screen roles are Jed Prouty (Pa Jones), Spring Byington (Ma Jones) and Florence Roberts (Granny Jones), together with Shirley Deane as the Jones' eldest daughter Bonnie, and Deane's real-life husband Russell Gleason as Bonnie's screen hubby Herbert. This time, the Joneses are suckered in by the get-rich-quick schemes of ne'er-do-well Uncle Charlie (Alan Dinehart). Meanwhile, newlyweds Bonnie and Herbert try to make do on Herbert's parsimonious salary. Nearly ruined by Uncle Charlie's latest "brilliant" investment, Bonnie and Herbert are saved by one of those last-minute financial turnarounds so common to the Jones Family saga. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jed Prouty - John Jones
- Shirley Deane - Bonnie Thompson
- Spring Byington - Mrs. John Jones
- Russell Gleason - Herbert Thompson
- Ken Howell - Jack Jones