- SKU: 28833724
- Release Date: 07/07/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Though he would later dismiss it as "just a ten-day job," actor Conrad Nagel made a remarkably smooth directorial debut with Grand National's Love Takes Flight. Bruce Cabot stars as Neil Bradshaw, an egotistical commercial pilot in love with stewardess Joan Lawson (Beatrice Roberts). Somewhat incredibly, Neil becomes a movie star, jilting Joan in the process to taking up with vampish actress Diane Audre (Astrid Allwyn). Joan takes small comfort in the fact that she is also offered a Hollywood contract; to show up the swell-headed Neil, she matriculates into a champion aviatrix, breaking airborne records left and right. Before the inevitable reunion between Neil and Joan, the audience is treated to dozens of "product placement" plugs for American Airlines. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bruce Cabot - Neil Bradshaw
- Beatrice Roberts - Joan Lawson
- John Sheehan - Spud Johnson
- Astrid Allwyn - Diane Audre
- Elliot Fisher - Tommy