- SKU: 14878411
- Release Date: 03/14/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digital video transfer from original film
- Bonus featurette "A Tribute to David Markey @ The American Cinematheque, Egyptian Theater Hollywood
- Commentary track by David Markey, Jeff McDonald, Steven McDonald, & Jennifer Schwartz
- Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailer
The Lovedolls are back and this time they're not going down without rocking the whole town in director David Markey's outrageous, punk-infused sequel to the 1984 cult hit Desperate Teenage Lovedolls. Kitty Carryall (Jennifer Schwartz) was wasting away in a booze-soaked depression until acid frenzied religious cult leader Patch Christ (Janet Housden) came along. Once again empowered by the spirit of rock and roll, the freshly recharged pair recruit Sunset Boulevard streetwalker Alexandria "Cheetah" Axethrasher to take over for the recently departed Bunny Tremelo (Hilary Rubens). Things get complicated though when New Mexico-based Freedom School alum Rainbow Tramaine (Steven McDonald) discovers that his twin brother took his own life after breaking big with the Lovedolls, and with the mother of She Devils leader Patricia Ann Colverfield (Tracy Lea) out for blood and obsessive Lovedolls fan Carl Celery (Jeff McDonald) hatching a plan to take out Brews Springstien (Jordan Schwartz), there's no telling what kind of rock and roll madness is yet to come. Special appearances by Bangle Vicki Peterson, Dead Kennedy's front-man Jello Biafra, and The Seeds' Sky Saxon ensures that this gonzo sequel will surely earn a warm spot in the clothespin-pierced heart of punk-rock die-hards. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Janet Housden - Patch Kelley/Patch Christ
- Jennifer Schwartz - Kitty Carryall
- Kim Pilkington - Alexandria "Cheetah" Axethrasher
- Hilary Rubens - Bunny Tremelo
- Steve McDonald - Rainbow Tramaine