- SKU: 23504907
- Release Date: 05/29/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
If the plot to this breezy romantic comedy sounds like something that would have starred the late Wallace Reid, there's a reason -- the story was penned by Byron Morgan, who wrote most of Reid's racing films. Dandy Farnan (Richard Dix) works in a department store demonstrating camping gear. He wins a racing car in a raffle, but he doesn't realize that the roadster was given up by the owner's son because he was convinced it was "hoodooed." True to form, the car starts causing trouble immediately. Farnan's bad luck continues when Doris McDee (Esther Ralston) and her aunt (Edna May Oliver) mistake him for the car's original owner and snub him. Nevertheless, Farnan is determined to enter a race to help Doris out financially. He has to fight it out with a pugilist to win the entry money. After a thrilling slapstick race, Farnan finally comes through a winner, both of the race and in love. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Esther Ralston - Doris Kent
- Edna May Oliver - Auntie McDee
- Tom Findley - Franklyne, Sr.
- Mary Foy - Mrs. Hunt
- "Gunboat" Smith - Sailor Sheldon