- SKU: 31336249
- Release Date: 06/21/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Closed Captioned
A British shoe salesman, Harry Witherspoon (Dominic Marsh) travels to Monte Carlo to claim an inheritance from an uncle he never knew, but finds out there is a catch in this musical comedy directed by Broadway veteran Christopher Ashley. The lawyer for the estate explains that in order for Harry to claim the sizable fortune he must take his deceased Uncle Tony (Don Amendolia) to one final party that he always wanted to attend. So in a "Weekend at Bernie's" type fashion Harry carts his uncle around in a wheelchair while trying to keep partygoers from discovering that Tony's deceased. At the same time, Harry must evade several women who are trying to claim the inheritance. The film is based on a musical that premiered off Broadway in 1988. Cast includes Jason Alexander, Anthony Skordi, Dennis Farina, Kate Shindle, Mary Birdsong, Nikki M. James and Pamela Shaw. ~ Jennifer Lackman, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dominic Marsh - Harry Witherspoon
- Pamela Shaw - Rita LaPorta
- Jason Alexander - Vinnie Di Ruzzio
- Dennis Farina - Luigi