- SKU: 22826845
- Release Date: 11/26/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This moralistic romance, based on the short story Here's How by Richard Washburn Child, was pretty typical for its era: jazz parties, bootleg gin, and decadent fun abounds until the last 15 minutes when the partygoers think better of their freewheeling ways and reform. Jack Herrington (Jack Mulhall) loves drinking and jazz, and instead of voicing their disapproval, his parents (Myrtle Steadman and Alec B. Francis) do their best to keep up with him. That begins to change when Cathleen Gillis (May McAvoy) comes into Jack's life. He falls for her, even forgetting the frivolous Julia Carling (Marie Astaire) to go after Cathleen. Cathleen doesn't approve of his lifestyle and she encourages him to change his ways. Eventually he does, while her father, a former saloon keeper (George Fawcett), convinces Jack's parents that they need to grow up. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- May McAvoy - Cathleen Gillis
- Myrtle Stedman - His mother
- Alec B. Francis - His father
- Barbara Bedford - Margie Taylor
- George Fawcett - Martin Gillis