- SKU: 4792791
- Release Date: 03/06/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with Writer/Producer/Director Stevan Mena
- Deleted scenes
- TV Spot
- Theatrical trailer
- The making of Bereavement
- First look: on the set
- Still montage
- Screenplay (DVD-ROM)
- Featurette: Back to the Slaughterhouse - the creators of Malevolence tell the story behind the challenge of bringing their "horrifying" vision to life featuring writer/producer/director Steva Mena, star Brandon Johnson and more...
- Featurette: The Dark Side of Horror - star Samantha Dark talks about her experience on the set of Malevolence
- Audio commentary with Steva Mena, Brandon Johnson and associate producer Eddie Akmal
- Rehearsal footage
- Original trailers and TV/radio spots
- Still gallery
- DVD-ROM: original screenplay
- Closed Captioned
A handful of bank robbers on the run stumble upon a danger far worse than the police in this horror opus. Julian (Brandon Johnson) and Marylin (Heather Magee) are a young couple who have fallen deep in debt. Desperate to get back on their feet again, they team up with Marylin's brother Max (Keith Chambers), an ex-con, and his buddy Kurt (Richard Glover) to rob a bank. On the run from the law after the robbery turns into a shoot-out, Kurt impulsively grabs a woman named Samatha (Samatha Dark) and her daughter as hostages, and head out to what they believe is an abandoned farmhouse in a sparsely populated rural village. However, the thieves and the hostages quickly discover the house is not abandoned after all; a serial killer who has been preying on the community for decades has been using the house as a base of operations, and the criminals soon find themselves at the mercy of a horror more gruesome than they could ever have imagined. Malevolence is the first feature film from long-time horror fan Stevan Mena. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
A teenage girl incurs the wrath of a psychotic killer after discovering the whereabouts of a young boy who's been missing for five years in this horror thriller from Malevolence writer/director Stevan Mena. Six-year-old Martin (Spencer List) was playing in his front yard when he was coaxed into a truck by reclusive maniac Graham Sutter (Brett Rickaby). In the years that followed, Sutter kept Martin locked up in a deserted Pennsylvania pig farm, all the while forcing the young boy to witness and participate in the most cruel forms of torture imaginable. Five years later, 17-year-old Allison Miller (Alexandra Daddario) is jogging in the country when she catches a glimpse of the young boy in one of the factory windows. Informed by her uncle Jonathan (Michael Biehn) that the factory has been abandoned for years, curious Allison returns shortly thereafter in an attempt to find the young boy, only to realize that once she has gotten in, she may never make it out alive. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Samantha Dark - Samantha
- R. Brandon Johnson - Julian
- Heather Magee - Marylin
- Richard Glover - Kurt
- Courtney Bertolone - Courtney