- SKU: 21741095
- Release Date: 10/08/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
The made-for-television The Man in the Iron Mask was, at the very least, the twelfth film version of Alexandre Dumas' novel The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later - the second sequel to his Three Musketeers. The title character is Philippe (Richard Chamberlain), claimant to the throne of France. Supporters of Philippe's vile twin brother, King Louis XIV (also Chamberlain), kidnap Philippe, lock him in a dungeon, and obscure his identity with an iron mask. But aging D'Artagnan (Louis Jourdan), who'd virtually raised Philippe from boyhood, reunites his old musketeer cohorts to rescue Philippe, overthrow the wicked Louis, and place the "rightful heir" on the throne. Emmy nominations went to scripter William Bast and costumer Olga Lehmann. Photographed by the great Freddie Young, Man in the Iron Mask was first telecast January 17, 1977 ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Chamberlain - Louis XIV
- Louis Jourdan - D'Artagnan
- Denis Lawson - Claude
- Esmond Knight - Armand
- Godfrey Quigley - Baisemeaux
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.