- SKU: 5175972
- Release Date: 01/21/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Manster is a favorite among campy horror aficionados and for good reason as it is both unintentionally funny and genuinely creepy. A "Manster" is half-man, half-monster. To accommodate this set-up, the title character has two heads. Back in his single-domed days, the Manster was an American reporter (Peter Dyneley) assigned to interview a Tokyo-based scientist (Satoshi Nakamura). Alas, the scientist was off his rocker, and while experimenting with mutations, he turned the reporter into a double-header. Wait till you see the climax, with the hero battling himself on the edge of a live volcano. Though filmed in Japan, The Manster was based on a script by British producer George Breakston, and acted (if that is the word) entirely in English. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Peter Dyneley - Larry Stanford
- Jane Hylton - Linda Stanford
- Satoshi Nakamura - Dr. Suzuki
- Terri Zimmern - Tara
- Jerry Ito - Police Superintendent Aida