Married? [DVD] 
- SKU: 28991151
- Release Date: 07/07/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Dennis Shawn (Owen Moore) is the overseer of a huge lumber camp inherited by city-girl Marcia Livingston (Constance Bennett). Though they're not overly fond of each other, Dennis and Marcia are compelled to get married as part of a deal to purchase additional lumber property. The wedding ceremony is performed by phone, whereupon Dennis and Marcia prepare to go their separate ways. Unfortunately for them (but fortunately for the plot), the land deal requires them to live together as man and wife for at least three months. Marcia refuses, whereupon Dennis kidnaps his new bride and carries her off to the lumber camp -- where of course, she learns to love him just in time for the fadeout. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Owen Moore - Dennis Shawn
- Constance Bennett - Marcia Livingston
- Julia Hurley - Mme. DuPont
- Antrim Short - Chuck English