- SKU: 13966121
- Release Date: 09/28/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Allan "Rocky" Lane's Republic western series was rapidly drawing to a close when Marshall of Cedar Rock was released in early 1953. Lane plays a U.S. marshal who seems to be derelict in his duty when he allows convicted outlaw Bill Anderson (Bill Henry) to escape. In fact, marshal Lane hopes that Anderson will lead him to bigger fish: specifically, frontier crime boss Henry Mason (Roy Barcroft). "Rocky" also believes that Anderson is an innocent victim of circumstance, and it turns out that he's right. Phyllis Coates, best known to TV buffs as the first Lois Lane on the Superman series, turns in a good performance as Anderson's troubled fiancee. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Eddy Waller - Nugget Clark
- Phyllis Coates - Martha Clark
- Roy Barcroft - Henry Mason
- Bill Henry - Bill Anderson
- Robert Shayne - Paul Jackson