- SKU: 13880981
- Release Date: 07/06/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Face to Face: Professor Jung" 1959, 30 min, B&W
- C.G. Jung interviewed on the BBC's popular 1960's TV chat show
- "C.G. Jung at Bollingen Tower Retreat" 1951, 21 min, color
- Excerpts from an uncompleted documentary about Jung, filmed by Jerome Hill
In this stimulating biographical documentary, interviews with famed psychologist and philosopher Carl Jung help illuminate the nature of his personal presence as well as some of the underpinnings of his philosophy. Along with these interviews are extensive comments by his friends, family, and colleagues that show how much he had affected their lives. Black-and-white photographs bring back his childhood, life in medical school, and the period he spent as a disciple of Sigmund Freud before he split from his mentor's school of thought. When put together, these sources provide a well-rounded picture of Jung: his thinking, personality, background, and the people he touched. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mary Bancroft
- Heinrich Fierz
- Liliane Frey
- Barbara Hannah
- Marie-Louise Von Franz