Maxwell Street Blues [DVD] 
- SKU: 19333209
- Release Date: 10/25/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with Justin O'Brien
- Facets cine-notes booklet
- Photo gallery with photos by Paul Procaccio
Maxwell Street Blues is a documentary on a section of south Chicago known for its street musicians. Directors Linda Williams and Raul Zaritsky conduct interviews with performers like the blind Arvella Gray, while the customary crowds collect around favorite spots -- and do a little shopping in-between sets. In an off-beat opening scene, a bus driver expansively quotes the Bible to his passengers -- this and other unique touches give the viewer a good sense of the spirit and flavor of life and the "blues" on Maxwell Street. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jim Brewer