- SKU: 19386985
- Release Date: 09/13/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Making of Me And Orson Welles
- The Real Orson Welles
- The Gate Q & A
- The Mercury's Caesar
- Deleted Scenes
High-school student Richard (Zac Efron) dreams of a life on the stage, so he takes trips into Manhattan and, on one of these occasions -- thanks to his drum- and ukulele-playing skills -- manages to BS his way into the cast of Orson Welles' (Christian McKay) newest production. The impressionable kid immediately gets swept up into this exciting new world. As he learns from his brilliant, mercurial new mentor, Richard attempts to win the affections of Sonja Jones (Claire Danes), an ambitious secretary at the theater who has designs on meeting David O. Selznick. Young Richard also befriends fellow actors Joseph Cotten (James Tupper) and Norman Lloyd (Leo Bill), leading to a wager among the trio of men over who will be the first of the three to seduce the heretofore unattainable Sonja. What Richard doesn't expect is that he will have to compete not with them, but with Welles himself for her attention. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Zac Efron - Richad Samuels (Lucius)
- Claire Danes - Sonja Jones
- Christian McKay - Orson Welles (Brutus)
- Zoe Kazan - Gretta Adler
- James Tupper - Joseph Cotten (Publius)