Medium Raw [DVD] 
- SKU: 19327235
- Release Date: 08/16/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with Writer/Director/Actor Andrew Cymek
- Alternate ending
- Deleted/extended scenes
The dangerous patients at a maximum-security mental hospital break free from their rooms during a power failure, and embark on a grisly murder rampage that's destined to be remembered as one of the worst ever committed. Fifteen years ago, an elusive serial killer known as The Wolf claimed the lives of 15 young girls. Thanks to the work of Detectives Elliott Carbon (John Rhys-Davies) and Johnny Morgan ( Andrew Cymek), The Wolf was eventually captured, locked up, and placed in the care of Dr. Parker (William B. Davis). When the facility loses power and the lights go dark, however, The Wolf and the rest of the inmates seize the opportunity to reclaim their freedom. Now trapped in these winding corridors with a rampaging gang of maniacs, madmen, and murderers, Johnny and Dr. Parker must fight to survive the night, and ensure that no one escapes before order is restored. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William B. Davis - Dr. Parker
- John Rhys-Davies - Detective Elliott Carbon
- Brigitte Kingsley
- Andrew Cymek - Detective Johnny Morgan
- Jay Reso