- SKU: 4802315
- Release Date: 10/29/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 16:9 widescreen version
- Scene index
- English Dolby 5.1 Digital audio
- French Dolby 5.1 Digital audio
- English 2.0 Dolby Stereo Surround
- Digitally mastered
- Theatrical trailer
- English and French subtitles
- Interactive menus
- Closed Captioned
Paul Gross acts as writer, director, and star for this sports comedy about a Canadian curling team. When Chris Cutter (Gross) left his hometown of Long Bay, Ontario, he threw his team's curling stones into the lake and left his bride, Julie (Michelle Nolden), standing at the altar. Ten years later, the curling club's leader, Coach Foley, decides to start up the team again. However, he has a heart attack and dies while trying to retrieve the curling stones from the lake. Returning for the coach's funeral, Cutter fondly remembers his old curling days and decides to follow the terms of the coach's will: to win the prestigious Golden Broom championship. In order to fulfill this goal, Cutter brings the original members of Long Bay Curling Club back together, including mortician Neil (James Allodi), troublemaker James (Peter Outerbridge), and would-be father Eddie (Jed Rees). Chris also reunites with his own estranged father, Gordon (Leslie Nielsen), and gets involved with Julie's recovering alcoholic sister, Amy (Molly Parker). Features original music and special appearances by Canadian rockers the Tragically Hip. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Gross - Chris Cutter
- Michelle Nolden - Julie
- James Allodi - Neil
- Peter Outerbridge - James
- Jed Rees - Eddie