- SKU: 27963332
- Release Date: 04/14/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Not a remake of the 1917 Mabel Normand vehicle of the same name, Mickey was based on Clementine, a novel by Peggy Goodin. The tomboyish title character is played by redheaded Lois Butler, whom Eagle-Lion Studios was trying to build into a major name. During her awkward transition to womanhood, Mickey Kelly takes time out to find an eligible wife for her widowed father George (Bill Goodwyn). Of the two likeliest candidates, bitchy Lydia Matthews (Rose Hobart) seems to have the inside track, but Mickey vastly prefers down-to-earth Louise Williams (Irene Hervey). The best performance is delivered by Skippy Homeier as Hank Evans, the boy who awakens Mickey's own amorous yearnings. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lois Butler - Mickey
- Bill Goodwin - George Kelly
- Irene Hervey - Louise Williams
- Rose Hobart - Lydia Matthews
- Hattie McDaniel - Bertha