- SKU: 19560361
- Release Date: 11/29/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Hotchkiss Meats': A Short horror film sstarring Larry Linkogle
- Behind the scenes: Making of the score w/Mike Clark (Suicidal Tendencies), Greg Hetson (Bad Religion), and Marco D. Leone
- Riding highlights and slams of Larry Linkogle
Larry Linkogle became fascinated with motorcycles when he was a boy and starting riding in professional motocross events when he was just 15. But it didn't take long for Linkogle to become disenchanted with the status quo of motocross, and with the help of a handful of friends he quit the traditional motocross circuit and created something wilder and more radical -- freestyle motocross, which combined the acrobatics of surfing and skateboarding with the speed and power of motorcycles. Linkogle quickly became a star in the sport he devised, but he also learned first hand about its dangers -- a bad fall cost him his spleen, and when he was hired to do motorcycle stunts for the movie XXX, he collided with a helicopter blade that penetrated through his skull into the frontal lobe of his brain. Remarkably, Linkogle survived, but the many rounds of surgery and medical treatments left him with an addiction to painkillers that threatened to finish him off. Filmmaker Adam Barker offers a no-hold-barred portrait of a rebel determined to follow his own path whatever the cost in the documentary Mind of the Demon: The Larry Linkogle Story, which includes extensive interviews with Linkogle and his compatriots, as well as footage of him in action. Narrated by Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead, Mind of the Demon was an official selection at the 2010 Slamdance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lemmy Kilmister - Narrator