Only at Best Buy Watch movies, or share home video and photos in your backyard, on the garage door, or even on the ceiling in the bedroom with this Miroir micro projector, which features a 2-hour battery life for extended displays. An included micro-HDMI-to-HDMI adapter lets you hook up this Miroir micro projector easily to your GoPro camera for effortless one-cable connection.
Not sure what size projector or screen you need? Learn more.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Great projector if you understand the limits
Posted by: Rastervision from: Chicago Area on
This is possibly the smallest projector I have seen. It is not super bright and requires a fairly dark room for a clearly visible image. The image quality works well enough for games and movies. But, due to the low resolution, small text and graphics are unreadable and blurry. The audio is also not very loud, but you can plug in external speakers.
The projector includes a full sized HDMI port, which is rare on pico-projectors. It also has a built in battery that allows it to work without having to plug it in while using it.
If you're not expecting this to compete with a $500-$600 projector, this is a nice small cheap projector.
55 out of 61 found this review helpful.
Amazing little projector
Posted by: anon from: on
If you're looking to dip into the mini projector market, look no further. This one is it. Here's my take on the features:
1. Small form factor with a universal tripod mount
2. 15 lumens LED that will last a lifetime; brightness is sufficient for a dark room
3. No noisy fan since it's a low lumen LED. This is great because you can actually get by with the built in speaker. Better paired with external speakers that you can easily connect via the 3.5mm audio out jack.
4. Built-in battery and HDMI port. Just plug in your favorite streaming media player and you're good to go. Note: If you get the Amazon Fire TV stick, you can pair it with a bluetooth speaker and not have to worry about running an audio cord to the speaker. I highly recommend you give this a try.
5. Image quality is respectable. It's sufficiently bright in a dark room and decent enough to watch a movie. As others reviewers have mentioned, don't expect this to replace your TV or higher end projector. But it's probably THE BEST pico DLP projector at this price range. You can cast as big of an image as you want by moving it further from the wall, but, of course, the picture will get dimmer as it gets bigger. I've projected an image as big as 84" (diag.) in a dark room and I was able to enjoy the movie.
6. There's no keystone correction, so get yourself a cheap camera tripod and prop it up to a level where keystone-ing is not as issue.
7. Focus is the only area of complaint, but ALL projectors have issues with the focus. It takes a while to tweak it right to get the image focused well. And the problem is the slightest movement of the projector could cause the image to go out of focus. But this is a minor complaint because once focused, if you don't touch it, you can sit back and watch without worries.
Highly recommended, but understand what you're getting and you'll be thoroughly satisfied. Wait for a sale and use Visa Checkout.
18 out of 18 found this review helpful.
Good for movies but not printed stuff
Posted by: milledj from: Athens, AL on
I purchased this to use with a laptop with a small screen in place of a monitor. For this, it did not work well. I would have had to go so far away it was impossible. However, for movies and videos it would be a great option: lightweight and bright.
28 out of 33 found this review helpful.
Great Projector for Art Transfers
Posted by: kadie from: on
I bought this projector to trace pictures to canvas for my oil painting projects. It works great! Bought the connection so I can use my ipad or phone to project the picture to the canvas. It works great. The darker the room, the better. It would also work nicely for overnight camping and project a movie from your phone onto the tent wall---just sayin!
19 out of 22 found this review helpful.
Posted by: Mandi from: on
This projector is perfect for my college student. She can watch Netflix from her computer on the wall and it projects a very clear picture. She also used it for a project for one of her classes. Great deal.
16 out of 18 found this review helpful.
Compact and convenient
Posted by: Richbpm from: on
This projector is compact and convenient, but not bright enough for my needs
8 out of 9 found this review helpful.
For the price this is a great little gadget
Posted by: Fuji from: on
Needed a projector for a class that I was teaching and didn't want to spend $400. This was easy to use and pretty darn good for the price
19 out of 27 found this review helpful.
not the best
Posted by: bubba from: on
must be very dark and have a good smooth wall to work
19 out of 27 found this review helpful.
perfect for small power point presentations.
Posted by: pervayoroftheword from: on
I like the compact size and flexible application. I fit all my needed items for a power point presentation in my brief case.
3 out of 3 found this review helpful.
Posted by: VicTech from: on
I was hesitant to purchase this projector due to the limited lumens. But the tiny size and battery were enticements. I was pleasantly surprised by the brightness and image quality for such a small projector. I also purchased a table-top screen and an iPhone cable adapter to use with this at conferences for a table-top display setup. This will be very portable and convenient for the intended use.
This projector would not be advisable if you are thinking about a solution for a group of people to watch a large display.