- SKU: 17653816
- Release Date: 05/05/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Momma's Family," a featurette on the clash of realities that takes place in Momma's Man. Azazel Jacobs returns to the set of the film and can't leave (2009, 42 min. directed by Azazel Jacobs)
- "Capitalism: Child Labor," a short film by Ken Jacobs (2006, 14 min., b/w, music by Rick Reed)
- "Rain Building Music," Azazel Jacobs' first film (1991, 7 min.)
- Audio conversation featuring Azazel Jacobs and his parents
- 6 deleted scenes
A grown man locked into an extended state of arrested adolescence returns to the nest while concocting a series of excuses as to why he cannot return to his wife and child in this existential comedy drama from filmmaker Azazel Jacobs. Mikey was preparing to board an airplane bound for California when he suddenly found himself fleeing from the airport and returning to the comfort of his parents' New York home. Even Mikey isn't sure exactly why he made the snap decision not to go home, all he knows is that he can't quite muster the courage to go back and assume the responsibilities of your typical family man. Of course, Mikey's doting mother is more than happy to enable her son's indecision -- and his father remains as emotionally distanced as ever -- but as time goes on, the grown-up man-child finds it increasingly difficult to make the choice between going back to reality, or drifting ever further into his second adolescence. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Matt Boren - Mikey
- Ken Jacobs - Dad
- Flo Jacobs - Mom
- Dana Varon - Laura
- Richard Edson - Tom