- SKU: 7143245
- Release Date: 05/21/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Full-screen (1.33:1)
A man begins monkeying around with his new farm with hilarious results in this comedy for the whole family. American Hank Dussard (Dean Jones) inherits an olive plantation in a small French village after his uncle passes away. Hank soon gets a crash course in the expense of hiring pickers for the olive harvest from Father Sylvain (Maurice Chevalier), the local priest. Hoping to cut expenses, Hank buys four monkeys, and teaches them how to pick olives. While the plan looks good on paper, it doesn't go over well with the town's farm laborers -- who threaten a strike if Hank doesn't get rid of his new help. Hank also has troubles with his new work force when he discovers that his monkeys are all female, and the arrival of a male chimpanzee takes their minds off the olives. Monkeys, Go Home! features Maurice Chevalier in his final screen role; the supporting cast also includes Yvette Mimieux and Jules Munshin. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Maurice Chevalier - Father Sylvain
- Dean Jones - Hank Dussard
- Yvette Mimieux - Maria Riserau
- Bernard Woringer - Marcel Cartucci
- Clement Harari - Emile Paraulis